BLOGMAS #24: An Open Letter to Santa


Dear Santa,

So, it's Christmas Eve. I imagine you're pretty busy right now but... You know I'm your favourite earthling so you won't mind making some time in your hectic schedule to read this, right?

Here on my blog I have already written about the bookish things I want for Christmas, but there's something else. There's a few more presents that would make me super happy on Christmas day, but there's a catch. They're not things you can buy. They are Christmas wishes.

Here they are:
  1. Please may you help me learn how to properly dress myself? I'm fed up of wearing clothes I don't particularly like just because it's something to wear. I want to look nice and feel myself.
  2. I need to be way less awkward over the phone. Can't stand it. Please can I have some more confidence?
  3. Can you help me get a hold of my anxiety? Yes, it's gotten better in the past year but it's still very, very prominent in my life. Pretty please?
  4. In terms of physical health, I need to sort that out as well. I would love to learn how best to exercise and what diet is the one for me. 
  5. Lastly, I would really love to become more independent and less sensitive. These things don't usually come together but for me they do. I rely way too much on other people to determine how I feel - I'm hyper sensitive to the way people talk to me and the things they do. I want to stop being so childish and grow some balls!
There you have it.

Do you think this is something you could do?

Lots of love,

Beth xoxo

(P.S. I always believed in you)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons Why I Love The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

REVIEW: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

BLOGMAS #5: Favourite Book I've Received as a Christmas Present

Bethany's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Martian
tagged: currently-reading
Germinal
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com