BLOGMAS #23: New Year's Resolutions

I did this post last year so I thought I would keep up the tradition and do it again this year!

1. Read 10 books

Last year, my goal was to read 15 books (which I managed!), but I don't think I will be able to achieve in 2019. I will be in my last year of university, working on my dissertation, playing lots of badminton and doing exams... So I would be happy if I read 10!!

2. Reach C1 level in French

I'm currently on my year abroad in Switzerland in order to improve my French for my degree. At the moment, I'm probably a strong B2 but I would really love to gain confidence and proficiency before I go back to uni in September. Fingers crossed!

3. Dissertation 

I mentioned this before, but I will be starting my dissertation when I go back to uni in September. All I ask of myself is that I get a really good start, decide on my topic and work really hard. I'm actually looking forward to going back to uni and uni work so hopefully I can do this one!

4. Travel more

In the last few months of 2018 I have been lucky enough to travel around Switzerland and some parts of Italy and France. Before going on my year abroad, travelling alone was really daunting. But now I've been here for 4 months, I am starting to really enjoy it.

That's why I hope I travel more in 2019! It's been a really rewarding experience so far. 

*****

What are your New Year's resolutions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons Why I Love The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

REVIEW: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

BLOGMAS #5: Favourite Book I've Received as a Christmas Present

Bethany's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Martian
tagged: currently-reading
Germinal
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com