BLOGMAS #15: Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2019

After reviewing my favourite and my least favourite books of 2018, it's time to look forward to what's to come!

Here are the books I'm excited to get my hands on in 2019:

'Children of Virtue and Vengeance' by Tomi Adeyemi

If you have read my favourite books of 2018 post, this will come as no surprise to you.

'Children of Blood and Bone' was my absolute favourite book of this year, so of course I can't wait to read the next in the trilogy! This series is the perfect mix of magic, fantasy and adventure and I love it so, so much.

It comes out in March 2019, so I don't have that long to wait!









'Speeches of Note' by Shaun Usher

I wrote a Blogmas post about my favourite book I received as a Christmas present, which was 'Letters of Note' by Shaun Usher. So, when I heard there was another in the series, I couldn't wait to read it!

I think this one is already out, so I will get it when I go back home after my year abroad.

I also LOVE this cover.








'Year One' by Nora Roberts

Here is another one that is already published but I haven't had the chance to get round to.

This series seems like one I would really enjoy. I don't know much about it other than the Goodreads description, but I can't wait to read it!













'The Book of M' by Peng Shepherd

I think I found out about this one through a Waterstones newsletter about fantasy. I read the first line of description and knew I had to read it!

Missing shadows is something I haven't read about before, so I'm sure I will really enjoy it.











'The Priory of the Orange Tree' by Samantha Shannon

I saw a lot of buzz about this on Twitter, so I looked it up on Goodreads and fell in love with the cover as soon as I saw it! I know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover but... come on, how can you not ??!?

I know it's over 800 pages, which will make it the longest book I ever read (if I do read it), so that's slightly daunting. But the plot sounds really interesting, so I'm willing to put the effort in for this one!

I think it comes out in February, so I'll definitely be buying this one!







*****

What are you looking forward to reading in 2019?

Comments

  1. Oooh some lovely sounding books here! The Priory of the Orange Tree sounds great, my favourite one here.

    Gemma | https://anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I've already pre-ordered it ! :) Thanks for reading x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons Why I Love The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

REVIEW: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

BLOGMAS #5: Favourite Book I've Received as a Christmas Present

Bethany's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Martian
tagged: currently-reading
Germinal
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com