BLOGMAS #11: End of Year Book Tag!

I have stolen this idea from Jenn over at Jenniely as I couldn't decide what to post for today's Blogmas!

1. Are there any books you started this year you need to finish?

Technically, yes - I have started reading 'The Little Book of Lykke' by Meik Wiking and want to finish it by the end of December. As it's non-fiction and a little bit self-help, I usually dip in and out of it when I feel like it. It's a nice change from the fantasy I have been reading a lot of recently.

I'm also currently rereading The Walking Dead graphic novel series in French, but as I'm rereading it I'm not pressuring myself to finish them all!

2. Do you have an autumnal book to transition to the end of the year?

Not really! I read all of my 'autumnal' books in October/November time (such as 'When the Moon Was Ours and 'The Girl With All the Gifts'), so I'm all autumn-ed out. 

3. Is there a new release you're still waiting for?

Yes! There are lots of 2019 releases I can't wait to get my hands on (which I will dedicate an entire Blogmas post to later on) but at the top of my list is 'Children of Virtue and Vengeance' by Tomi Adeyemi which is coming out in March!

4. What are the books you want to read before the end of the year?

As well as finishing 'The Little Book of Lykke', I would love to get started on 'The Magicians' by Lev Grossman. I don't really have any idea what it's about apart from magic so I'm excited for that!

5. Is there a book that could still shock you and become your favourite?

It's not very likely, to be honest. I already have strong favourites from 2018 that would be practically impossible to surpass so... Probably not. 

6. Have you already made reading plans for 2019?

Yes! There are so many new releases I want to read as soon as they come out in 2019, plus continuing with The Walking Dead series whilst I'm still on my year abroad!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons Why I Love The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

REVIEW: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

BLOGMAS #5: Favourite Book I've Received as a Christmas Present

Bethany's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Martian
tagged: currently-reading
Germinal
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com